Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A short view on Wedding day photo from T :

Had been busy researching for wedding stuff for the past few months...ok not few months..It was since we had booked our venue :p. V told me that I was doing too much. It is kind of overkill.. I can spend my day browsing through those website (without any reading, just to look at photos :P) hahaha I come across some "Ang Mo" wedding websites. The theme and details they put in, make their wedding looks unique and their wedding photo looks very nice. I love it~
If I have a small wedding, I will do the same!

This is one of the website : http://www.stylemepretty.com (See it yourself and you know what I mean)

To me, in order to make your wedding day photo looks nice and special, not only depend on the photographer but also depend how much details and creative you have put in for your wedding to let him capture it and make up the whole story.
Initially we want to do something unique but due to budget constraint (the wedding album actually spends us a big bomb) and it will be a rush wedding day, we drop the idea. I even want to decorate my reception area :p But V send me a "No" signal..sad, isn't it? hahaha ok lah, cannot ask for more because V did tries to let me choose what I want and also I believe my hotel is able to bring out the wedding atmosphere. I love their ballroom! :)

Anyway my wedding fever has went down after we have finalize most of the stuffs hahaha. Left with a lot of small little stuffs to follow up. 4 more months to go!




No comments: